Want to change your password? You can change it via the website. Want to know how? Follow the below steps:
- From the Home page of www.getgo.com.ph, click the “Login” button.
- Fill out your "Login" credentials.
- Click "Profile", select "Login Details" then click the edit button.
- Enter your "Old Password", your "New Password" confirm the new password then click the "Save" button.
- Once done you will be prompted with a confirmation that the "New Password" has been saved.
Note: Take note that you can use any password as long as it complies with the NEW PASSWORD POLICY which is: 10-16 characters containing at least 1 uppercase, 1 lowercase, and 1 number.