One (1) GetGo point for every P20 spend
Blue Tier: One (1) GetGo point for every P10 spend
Gold Tier: One (1) GetGo point for every P5 spend
Cebu Pacific is the largest low-cost carrier in the Philippines, flying to over 60 destinations within the Asia Pacific region, Australia, and the Middle East. You can earn GetGo points with your flights just by keying in your GetGo account number while booking and even 2 hours before your flights through Cebu Pacific's Manage Booking page and Cebu Pacific's mobile app check-in function.
Check out the latest seat sales now at cebupacificair.com or follow the fun airline's official social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram! Book now!
- Earn GetGo points when you book with Cebu Pacific.
- All GetGo members are automatically enrolled in tiers that entitle them to specific earn rates and benefits indicated below:
GETGO EARN TIERS DEFAULT BLUE GOLD Qualification Default Debit / Prepaid / Prepaid Virtual Gold / Platinum Credit Card Points from your flights (on the base fare, excluding taxes and fees) P20 spend = 1 GetGo Point P10 spend = 1 GetGo Point P5 spend = 1 GetGo Point Points from your flights with a CEB GetGo VISA Card n/a P100 spend = 1 GetGo Point P30 spend = 1 GetGo Point
- Make sure to log in to your GetGo account while booking via www.cebupacificair.com to have your GetGo number linked to your booking. If you are booking via reservation hotline or ticket office, remember to provide your GetGo number to the customer service agent.
- GetGo points will be credited to your account within seven (7) days after your flight.
- If you have not added your GetGo number while booking, you may still key in during web check-in.
Terms and Conditions
- The total amount paid in Philippine Peso (or equivalent) on base fare(s) and add-on(s) will be used as a basis to compute the earnable points. No partial or fraction of a point points will be awarded.
- Add-on(s) that are eligible for points earning include Prepaid Baggage Allowance, Prepaid Inflight Meals, Sports Equipment, Seat Selector.
- You can only earn points for your own flight(s) and not for other travelers' flight(s) even if you have paid on their behalf.
- No points will be earned for the following without limitation: aviation taxes and charges, customs & immigration fees, in-flight purchases, add-ons purchased over-the-counter or added to a redemption flight booking, administrative fees, no-show bookings, canceled bookings, refunded bookings, fraudulent bookings.
- Retroactive claim (after flight departure) of points is strictly not allowed.
- Terms and Conditions of GetGo apply.
- For more information, you may check the Help Center Article or FAQS.