- Why is there a change in the GetGo earn rate in Lazada?
The new earn rate will allow us to create more flexible promos that can be enjoyed exclusively by GetGo members.
- When will the new earn rate take effect?
The new earn rate will be effective starting August 26, 2020.
- I still have not received my points for my purchases before, will the new earn rate apply to those?
All transactions/purchases made before August 26, 2020 shall follow the old earn rate of Php10=1. All pending points will be processed within 65 days after purchase.
- Will the cap of 500 GetGo points apply per transaction/check-out?
The 500 GetGo points cap will apply per item ordered, not on the total amount paid upon check-out
- What are the examples of items under digital goods, digital utilities, free samples, and service products?
Digital vouchers, mobile prepaid load, and/or sampling items are examples of the products under the abovementioned categories and are not eligible for points earning.
- If I use my CEB GetGo Visa Cards, will a different earn rate apply?
Purchases made from Lazada starting the effective date will earn 1 point for every Php 50 spent. Meanwhile, the standard earn rates for credit, debit, and prepaid card shall apply accordingly upon usage of the card in the transaction.