One (1) GetGo point for every two (2) UnionBank Rewards points
UnionBank of the Philippines is a publicly-listed universal bank that distinguishes itself through superior technology, unique branch sales and service culture, and centralized backroom operations. It is consistently recognized as one of Asia’s leading companies in banking and finance, ranking among the country’s top 10 universal banks in terms of key performance ratios in profitability, liquidity, solvency and efficiency. Visit www.unionbankph.com for more details.
- Convert your UnionBank Credit Card Rewards points into GetGo points for free flights.
- To convert, log-in to your UnionBank Online App then click on your UnionBank Credit Card Account. Go to the "Rewards" portion then click on "Redeem Rewards". Choose "Cebu Pacific GetGo" in the rewards catalogue and provide necessary details then click on "Continue".
- GetGo points will be credited to your account within three (3) business days after a successful conversion.
Terms and Conditions
- Conversion is subject to a minimum of 200 UnionBank Rewards points and in increment(s) of 200 UnionBank Rewards points thereafter.
- Conversion is open to all active principal cardholders of the following:
. Classic, Gold Visa, Platinum Visa, Miles+ Platinum, Miles+ Classic, First Life, Home Depot, Insular Life, Mapfre Insular, Philippine Academy of Ophthalmology, Philippine Medical Association, Racks, Riviera Golf Club, Sacred Heart School – Ateneo de Cebu, San Beda College Alumni Association, Southwestern University Alumni Foundation, St. Paul University Manila
- Conversion is irrevocable once confirmed.
- Your GetGo account must be activated prior to conversion.
- Terms and Conditions of UnionBank and GetGo apply.