One (1) GetGo point for every one (1.6) PremierMiles
One (1) GetGo point for every five (8) Citi Rewards Points
One (1) GetGo point for every 50 CEB Citi Points
Citi's history in the Philippines dates back to July 1902 when the International Banking Corporation, forerunner of Citibank, first established a branch in Manila. Today, Citibank, N. A. (Philippine Branch) ("Citi Philippines") is the largest foreign commercial bank in the Philippines in terms of assets, revenues, and profitability. It provides corporate banking, treasury, transactional banking, and consumer banking services. Visit www.citibank.com.ph for more details.
- Convert your Citi Credit Card points into GetGo points for free flights.
- To convert, visit this link.
- GetGo points will be credited to your account within two (2) business days, if you convert before 5:00PM on a business day (Mon – Fri); and within three (3) business days, if you convert after 5:00PM on a business day or on non-business days (Sat, Sun and public holidays).
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum points requirements per redemption:
A. Citi Rewards - 10,000 Rewards Points is equivalent to 1,250 GetGo Points.
B. Citi PremierMiles - 1,000 Citi Premier Miles is equivalent to 625 GetGo Points.
- Conversion is open to active principle cardholders in good standing deemed solely by Citi.
- Conversion is irrevocable once confirmed.
- Your GetGo account must be activated prior to conversion.
- Terms and Conditions of Citi and GetGo apply.