Multi-currency card that earns one (1) GetGo point for every P100 spend
#FlyForFreeFaster with CEB GetGo Prepaid Card by earning GetGo Points when you shop online or in-store, dine, and book flights. Use your card for e-games purchases, premium streaming, and many more. It’s a loyalty and prepaid card in one that automatically transfers your earned points to your GetGo account. Plus, enjoy no annual fees and maintaining balance!
- No Annual Fees, maintaining balance, or initial load required.
- Enjoy cashless payments with VISA, both locally and abroad.
- Lock-in exchange rates up to 8 foreign currencies (USD, JPY, AUD, EUR, included!).
- Load anytime, anywhere with a wide range of load partners.
- Get a 10% discount on points when booking Cebu Pacific flights with GetGo.
- Receive early alerts to Cebu Pacific and GetGo seat sale.
- Send money to other banks or other CEB GetGo Prepaid Cards for a minimal fixed fee of PHP 10.00.
- Pay bills to a wide range of merchant partners
Where to BUY the Card?
You can now get a CEB GetGo Prepaid Card online via Robinsons Department Store at LazMall.
The card is also available at Robinsons Department Store, Ministop, select 7-Eleven stores, UnionBank branches, FamilyMart, and NCCC Supermarkets. Get one from the nearest branch to you, click here to see full details.
Where to LOAD the card?
Load your card via BPI Online, RBank Digital, GetGo Pay, and UnionBank Online mobile applications. You can also load your card at the nearest Robinsons Department Store, UnionBank Branches, 7-Eleven via Cliqq App/Kiosk, TouchPay Kiosk (Mercury Drug Store, Ayala Malls, Shell, Petron, Total, and Sky Cable), and many more! Click here to see full details.
Terms and Conditions
- Visit GetGoPay.com.ph for the full terms and conditions of the card.
- Terms and Conditions of UnionBank, Cebu Pacific, and GetGo apply.