Two (2) GetGo points for every P100 spend on hotel bookings
Affordable without sacrificing quality service and accommodation, this is what Go Hotels offers to its guests. Being an essential service hotel, Go Hotels lets you pay only for the basic things you need when staying in a hotel. Operating on the “book early, pay less” concept, our variably-priced room rates reward those who plan and book early. Visit www.gohotels.ph for more details.
- Earn GetGo points when you book and stay with Go Hotels.
- To book:
. call the hotline at (632) 398 8788 / (63) 917 888 7788, or
. visit www.gohotels.ph, or
. walk in
- Provide your GetGo number during booking, and present any proof of membership (print or digital format) bearing your GetGo number plus one (1) valid ID upon check-in.
- GetGo points will be credited to your account within 3 weeks after your hotel stay.
Terms and Conditions
- You must be an existing GetGo member at the time of hotel booking.
- Total amount paid upon checkout will be used as basis for the calculation of GetGo points earned.
- Points are awarded only to members who have paid for the booking. In case another guest is staying, he must provide the payor's actual GetGo card or any proof of membership together with an authorization letter. These must be presented upon check-in for points to be credited to the payor's account.
- The name on the GetGo card/ proof of membership must match the name of the person who paid for the booking for points to be credited.
- Applicable for all room bookings and ancillary purchases within the staying period except cancellation fees, change booking fees and complimentary GCs.
- Individual bookings charged to company and/or groups and ancillary purchases are not eligible for points earning.
- Retro claim of points will only be allowed if the member can provide the OR/booking reference number.
- Terms and Conditions of Go Hotels and GetGo apply.