The following shall take effect on August 15, 2020:
- All GetGo members shall automatically be enrolled in tiers that entitle them to specific earn rates and benefits provided below:
GETGO EARN TIERS TIER 3 TIER 2 TIER 1 Qualification Default Debit / Prepaid / Prepaid Virtual Gold / Platinum Credit Card Points from your flights (on the base fare, excluding taxes and fees) P20 spend = 1 GetGo Point P10 spend = 1 GetGo Point P5 spend = 1 GetGo Point Points from your flights with a CEB GetGo VISA Card n/a P100 spend = 1 GetGo Point P30 spend = 1 GetGo Point
Here are the Co-Brand Visa Cards:
- To qualify for Tier 1, the member must be an active CEB GetGo Gold / Platinum Credit cardholder (also called Cobrand Credit cardholder). The validity of the badge will be reviewed monthly and shall be co-terminus with the member’s ownership of the CEB GetGo Gold / Platinum Credit Card. Hence, all members with cancelled or who closed their Co-brand Credit Card will lose their badge the following month.
- To qualify for Tier 2, the member must be an active CEB GetGo Debit / Prepaid / Prepaid Virtual cardholder (also called Cobrand Debit and Prepaid cardholder). The validity of the badge will be reviewed monthly and shall be co-terminus with the member’s ownership of the CEB GetGo Debit / Prepaid card. Hence, all members with cancelled or who closed their co-brand debit and the prepaid card will lose their badge the following month.
- All members not belonging to Tier 1 and Tier 2 shall have the earn rate of Php20 = 1 GetGo at Tier 3.
- Members shall earn GetGo points based on their membership tier in a minimum denomination of one (1) point based on the amount of Philippine Pesos spent on their individual flights taken with Cebu Pacific Air or Cebgo. No partial GetGo points shall be issued.
- The specific number of GetGo points awarded for qualifying flights and purchases. The “Earn Rate” is determined at the discretion of GetGo may be varied at any time without prior notice. The applicable earn rate for an eligible flight itinerary shall be determined on the members’ travel date.
- GetGo points are awarded on the following fare components and purchases of an eligible flight itinerary. (a) Base Fare (b) Selected add-ons: Prepaid Baggage Allowance, Prepaid Inflight Meals, Sports Equipment, and Seat Selector only.
- Certain flight itinerary or travels are not eligible to earn GetGo points. These include, but are not limited to the following:
. Travel redeemed in whole or in part with GetGo points
. Incentive or prize tickets
. Chartered flights
. Freighter flights
. Travel industry rebated tickets
. Non-revenue travel
. Certain interline tickets
. Any other travel with special provisions
- No GetGo points shall be earned on the following:
. Aviation taxes and charges
. Customs and immigration fees
. In-flight purchases
. Add-ons purchase over the counter or added to a redemption flight booking
. Administrative fees
- The aforementioned exclusions are determined at the sole discretion of CEB and may be amended at any time without prior notice.
- No GetGo points shall be awarded on no-show, canceled, refunded, or fraudulent flight bookings.
- Members can only earn GetGo points for their own flights and not for other travelers’ flights even if the members have paid for them. If the members have other travelers in the same booking, they need to provide their own GetGo membership number in order to earn GetGo points for their flights.
- Other Conditions:
. GetGo reserves the right to review all member transactions related to the tiers
. A tier review will be done every six (6) months by CEB and DAVI. Consequently, any adjustments to such earn rates shall be made only by mutual agreement between the parties; as long as, following any such adjustment, the accrual terms for GetGo members remain “competitive” with other selected and agreed-upon competitor loyalty programs.