As we prepare to fly in the future, Cebu Pacific is introducing some new guidelines for Contactless Flights!
- Daily extensive cleaning and disinfection of aircraft, including passenger seats, overhead bins, tray tables, armrests, among others, implemented by Bureau of Quarantine-certified team
- Hospital-grade air filters on Airbus aircraft with 99.99% effectiveness against viruses
- Rapid antibody tests for cabin crew and pilots before their assigned flights
- Personal protective equipment for airport and flight crew
- Lavatory cleaning every 30 mins
- Frequent cleaning of airport surfaces, including bag drop counters, boarding areas, and shuttle buses
- Hand sanitizers for passengers before flight and inflight
- Smiles behind our masks. We are ready to guide you through new Contactless Flight procedures!
Cebu Pacific will continue to work with government authorities and use guidelines from the World Health Organization and the International Civil Aviation Organization.
To learn more about Cebu Pacific's intensified disinfection procedures, you may visit https://bit.ly/CEBSafeTravel.
We look forward to when #EveryJuanWillFlyAgain.