To give you a better understanding of the business transfer of GetGo to DAVI and answer questions you may have in mind, we are happy to share with you the following information.
Who is DAVI?
- Data Analytics Ventures, Inc. (DAVI) established in 2018 is a JG Summit Holdings Inc. company majority owned by Cebu Pacific and Robinsons Retail Holdings, Inc.
- Using disruptive algorithms and models, DAVI will lead in the transformation of JG Summit as the “Leading Digital Conglomerate in the Philippines with digitally transformed businesses and new disruptive plays.”
- DAVI’s management team are experts in strategy, product, business development, and customer lifecycle management. With a dynamic team harnessing insights from extensive consumer data, we are able to provide our partners with actionable insights that will be part of driving their businesses further.
- DAVI’s vision is to be the most valuable analytics company in the Philippines. With data analytics at its core, it will incubate and launch new and relevant digital businesses that will enhance the lives of the Filipino consumer.
What happens next?
- GetGo will continue to operate, business-as-usual, despite the business transfer. This also means that your membership status, points balance, and other benefits extended by the program will not be affected.