Want to know how to earn points using the GetGo Mobile App when you shop at
Just follow these simple steps:
- Log in your registered email address and password in the GetGo Mobile App (iOS or Android).
- On the homepage, go to the Partners tab.
- Select any from Robinsons Department Store, Robinsons Supermarket, Robinsons Selection, and Robinsons Easymart.
- Click the "Get Points" button.
- Click the "Take me there" button to proceed with the bar code:
- You will be directed to your mobile browser showing you the GetGo membership virtual barcode:
- Have the cashier scan the bar code using the Robinsons POS.
Take note that your points will be credited to your GetGo account within seven (7) days.
1. Counter scanner can't access my GetGo virtual barcode. What should I do?
If there is an on-duty Supervisor present, they may manually type in the number of your GetGo virtual barcode so that you will be able to earn points.
2. I do not have an internet connection when I'm at the store, can I just show a screenshot of my GetGo virtual barcode instead?
Yes, you may present a screenshot of the barcode. Ensure that the image is clear and do increase the brightness of your phone screen.
3. My GetGo virtual barcode number is different from the GetGo number on my physical GetGo card/ prepaid/ debit/ credit card. Will I still earn points?
If your physical cards (standalone GetGo card and co-brand GetGo cards) are linked to your GetGo profile, you will surely get your points and they will all be credited to your main account.