- Can I access my GetGo account now?
As a precaution, we have temporarily disabled log-in using GetGo credentials to the cebupacificair.com website and mobile app, both of which remain secure. All GetGo online channels have also been temporarily disabled as we continue to investigate the matter.
- What will happen to my points?
Rest assured that your points balance is secured.
- When will I be able to start accessing my account again?
We will advise all members once the access is restored.
- Are my bookings affected?
If you need to check or manage your booking, for the mean time, contact CEB hotline.
As of April 26, 2019 (1:00pm)
The compromised GetGo application server has been isolated following the unauthorized access late Wednesday evening (April 24). We have contained the situation, and can confirm that no credit card information was accessed and GetGo member points are secured in locked accounts.
The following functionalities have been restored for GetGo members:
- Member log-in to the Cebu Pacific website (www.cebupacificair.com) and the CEB Mobile App
- Manage bookings via the Cebu Pacific website (www.cebupacificair.com)
- Earn points for flights booked
- Check-in for flights
We are now working on re-establishing the GetGo application server. In the meantime, the following channels and functionalities remain disabled:
- The GetGo website (getgo.com.ph)
- GetGo Mobile App
- Points redemption
- Password reset for GetGo and for the Cebu Pacific Mobile App and Web
We continue to work with the National Privacy Commission on this investigation.
As of April 25, 2019 (12:00pm)
Cebu Pacific confirms that there was an unauthorized access to a GetGo application server last night. This server has been secured. We can also confirm that credit card information was not stored on that server.
As a precaution, we have temporarily disabled log-in using GetGo credentials to the cebupacificair.com website and mobile app, both of which remain secure.
All GetGo online channels have also been temporarily disabled as we continue to investigate the matter.
Updated advisory can be viewed here: http://bit.ly/CEBGetGo
Official Communication from GetGo, see sample below: