Forgot your password? You can reset it via website. Want to know how? Follow below steps:
- From the Home page of www.getgo.com.ph, click the “Login” button.
- Click “Forgot Password”.
- Enter your registered Email Address and click “Send Email” button.
- Once done, you will be informed of the successful request. Note: Check your inbox (including the spam folder) in the next few minutes for the email before requesting for another.
- A reset password link will be sent to your registered email. Click the email.
- Click “Reset” button.
Take note that link of the password reset will expire in 7 days after receipt. If you were not able to change your password after 7 days, current password will be retained.
- Once clicked, you will be directed to reset password page in the website and will be asked for the new password. Input the new password which must consist of 10 to 16 characters. Password is also case sensitive. Click “Update” button once done.
- You will be informed of the successful password reset. Click "Login" button to check your new password.
Reminder! If you are having trouble resetting your password and tried 3 unsuccessful attempts, your account will be locked. To unlock, click Forgot Password link and reset your password. Take note that you can use any password as long as it complies with the NEW PASSWORD POLICY which is: 10-16 characters containing at least 1 uppercase, 1 lowercase and 1 number.