Forgot your password? You can reset it via website. Want to know how? Follow below steps:
- From the Home page of www.getgo.com.ph, click the “Login” button.
- Click “Forgot Password”.
- Enter your registered Email Address and click “Send Email” button.
- Once done, you will be informed of the successful request.
- A reset password link will be sent to your registered email. Click the email.
- Click “Reset” button.
Take note that link of the password reset will expire in 7 days after receipt. If you were not able to change your password after 7 days, current password will be retained.
- Once clicked, you will be directed to reset password page in the website and will be asked for the new password. Input the new password which must consist of 8 to 16 characters. Password is also case sensitive. Click “Update” button once done.
- You will be informed of the successful password reset. Click "Login" button to check your new password.