Forgot your password? You can reset it via the website. Want to know how? Follow the below steps:
- From the Home page of www.getgo.com.ph, click the “Login” button.
- Click “Forgot Password”.
- Enter your registered Email Address and click the “Send Email” button.
- Once done, you will be informed of the successful request. Note: Check your inbox (including the spam folder) in the next few minutes for the email before requesting another.
- A reset password link will be sent to your registered email. Click the email.
- Click the “Reset” button.
Take note that the link of the password reset will expire in 7 days after receipt. If you were not able to change your password after 7 days, the current password will be retained.
- Once clicked, you will be directed to reset the password page on the website and will be asked for the new password. Input the new password which must consist of 10 to 16 characters. The password is also case sensitive. Click the “Update” button once done.
- You will be informed of the successful password reset. Click the "Login" button to check your new password.
Reminder! If you are having trouble resetting your password and tried 3 unsuccessful attempts, your account will be locked. To unlock, click the Forgot Password link and reset your password. Take note that you can use any password as long as it complies with the NEW PASSWORD POLICY which is: 10-16 characters containing at least 1 uppercase, 1 lowercase, 1 special character, and 1 number.