Want to be a member of GetGo? Membership is open to anyone, regardless of nationality and residency. However, if you are under the age of 6 and below, you may click this link on How to Enroll Minors
To enroll for free, follow these simple steps:
- From the Home page www.getgo.com.ph, click the “Quick Enroll” button on the upper right side corner of the screen.
- You will then be forwarded to the 1st page of registration form.
- Fill out all fields and kindly take note of the following:
- fields with an asterisk (*) are mandatory and cannot be left blank.
- First Name, Middle Name, and Last Name should match what is in your passport or a valid ID.
- your password should be at least 10 out of 16 characters and is case-sensitive.
- Click the “Next” button to proceed to the 2nd page of the registration form. Fill out the remaining fields.
- If you wish to receive email notifications such as new partners, promotions, and the likes, tick mark the check box “Send me email newsletters and promotions”.
- Click the “Create Account” button for your account to be registered.
- Once registered, you will be automatically logged in and will be directed to the pop-up welcome page for completion of your profile and preferences.
- You will receive a separate email confirming your successful enrolment.
- What happens after enrolling?
A GetGo account comes with an assigned GetGo number – this shall be your membership ID with GetGo. You will also receive a Welcome email with a link to verify your email address.
- Why is it important to verify my email address?
So that we know it's you who has indeed signed up. It’s also important for us as we can easily reach you in case there are some great offers that might be of interest.
- I did not receive the Welcome email somehow after enrolling, what should I do?
The email may be in your spam/junk folder, so check if it’s there. If it’s also not there, just submit a request by clicking Contact Us so that we can help you fix the issue.