Now your family and friends can also benefit from your GetGo points! How to add? Just follow below steps:
- Log in to your GetGo Account.
- Go to “Go Places” page and select your destination.
- Choose the departure and return date then click “Continue” button.
- You will be directed to “Booking Summary” page. To add members in your travel group, select the plus “+” sign.
- “Add a Travel Groupmate” page will show. Select from the options weather the groupmate you are adding is a GetGo member or non-member.
- If the groupmate is a GetGo member, select “Yes”. Encode the email address or his/her membership number and click "Add" button.
- However, if the groupmate is currently not a member of GetGo, select “No” and provide the following information:
Note: For passengers travelling abroad, full name is based on the indicated name in the passport while for domestic, full name is based on the valid ID.
Once added, a pop-up window message will show confirming that you cannot replace the added groupmate until a minimum of six (6) months has passed. Click “Add” to proceed.
- The groupmate added will appear in the "Select Passengers" section.
- If you want to delete one of your travel groupmates, just click the trash icon.Note that you are not allowed to remove your groupmate within six (6) months lock-in period. An error message will appear once you delete a groupmate within the lock-in period.
- If you need to edit the information, just click the pencil icon.
- You will be forwarded to "Update Profile" page. You can change all information except for the First Name and Last Name.
For the change in First Name and Last Name, follow below steps:
- Submit a request via web form following sample below:
Click here for the step by step process on how to submit a request via webform.
- Attach atleast one (1) valid ID. Please see below list of valid IDs:
- Philippine Passport or Foreign Passport
- Digitized Social Security System (SSS) ID
- Driver's License
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
- Birth Certificate
- GSIS E-card
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID
- Postal ID
- Voter's ID
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
- Police Clearance
- Unified Multi-Purpose ID
- Valid NBI Clearance