With effect from 27th Nov 2017, membership in GetGo is complimentary and no plastic membership card shall be issued as part of membership enrollment nor required as proof of membership. If you have already ordered the card before 27th Nov 2017, delivery is as usual.
- What is the usual waiting time for the card to be delivered to me?
You can expect the card to be delivered to your preferred address within 20 business days. In the meantime, you may already start earning with our online partners.
- I have waited for at least 20 business days from the time I order the card, and still I have not received it, what should I do?
Your card may be undeliverable (return to sender) due to the following reasons:
- Incomplete address
- Address cannot be found
- No one to acknowledge the receipt of the card that was indeed delivered
- I have ordered the card but I won't be available at my residence for the next 20 business days to personally receive it, what should I do?
No worries, our courier will still deliver your card to your designated address. You can just have a relative or someone you know to receive the card on your behalf.
- I do not live in the Philippines. How can I receive the card?
Unfortunately, we do not deliver the card to an overseas address for the time being. You may provide a local address of someone you know for the card to be delivered to. To ensure that your address is within our courier partner's service areas, refer to the following guidelines:
- I have provided an international address for the card to be delivered, what should I do?
Please submit a request by clicking Contact Us, with the local address that you want the card to be delivered to, and the name of the person who will receive the card on your behalf.
- The card delivery address that I have provided is wrong, can I still correct it?
No, you can't. Once a card order has been submitted, it is considered final.
- What should I do if the card was stolen/lost?
Please submit a request by clicking Contact Us to close the old account to which your stolen/lost card has been tagged to and open a new one.
- I received a wrong card design or a damaged card or a card with wrong details, what should I do?
Please submit a request by clicking Contact Us, with a scanned copy of the card and the date/time that the card was received.