If you have more than one account, please submit a request, and we’ll merge them for you. You may click this link on How to Submit a Request via Web Form.
Take note that merging operation is irreversible, so execute with care. After the merge operation, all the points from the duplicate account will be transferred to the survival account, and the duplicate account will no longer be accessible.
An unregistered GetGo Membership Card can be linked to your existing account with the following steps:
- Log-in to the GetGo Website.
- Go to "Profile".
- On the left option panel, Click “Link Accounts”.
- On the “Got a new GetGo Number?” option, click on “Link”.
- A pop-up notification will appear. Enter your GetGo Membership Card number and click “Confirm”.
- Once confirmed, the linked GetGo Card will appear on the “My Linked GetGo Numbers” section. This is located at the bottom of the page.
If you encounter any errors while linking your card, please submit a request. You may click this link on How to Submit a Request via Web Form.