- GetGo is a loyalty program owned and administered by Cebu Air, Inc. (an airline company based and operating in the Philippines; PSE: CEB) wherein members earn and redeem GetGo points in accordance with the rules and provisions set out below.
- By using or continuing to use any benefits, services or properties offered by or associated with GetGo, members shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, including all amendments as may be made by GetGo in its sole discretion from time to time.
- GetGo reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting a notice and a revised version of the Terms and Conditions on the GetGo website(s). The revised Terms and Conditions shall be effective thirty (30) days after it is posted in the website. It is the responsibility of members to be apprised of these changes in the Terms and Conditions. If a member disagrees with the proposed amendments, the member may close his or her account within thirty (30) days from the posting of the amendments, following which any unused GetGo points at the point of account closure shall be forfeited.
- GetGo points have no monetary value and are not convertible into cash.
- Membership in GetGo is for individuals only. No corporations, partnerships or other legal entities are eligible to enroll as members.
- Each member may have only one GetGo account. GetGo reserves the right to consolidate or merge multiple accounts without prior notice.
- There is no minimum age requirement for membership in GetGo. However, members that are under the age of 7 are required to ask their respective parent or legal guardian to contact GetGo Team for security and protection purposes.
- With effect from 27 November 2017, membership in GetGo is complimentary and virtual. No plastic membership card shall be issued as part of membership enrollment or required as proof of membership. The virtual account number, issued upon successful membership enrollment and manifested on multiple member channels, shall be adequate as evidence or identifier of the GetGo membership.
- GetGo reserves the right to terminate the membership of any individual and all accompanying benefits including the forfeiture of GetGo points at any time, at its sole discretion and without compensation, for reasons including but not limited to the following:
- The member has committed a material breach of any of the Terms and Conditions.
- The member has failed to make payment due to GetGo.
- The member has abused or misused the benefits accorded by GetGo.
- The member has misrepresented information provided to GetGo.
- The member is alleged to be engaged in a sale or barter of GetGo points, rewards or benefits other than as authorized by GetGo. or
- The member is alleged to have performed fraudulent act(s) that is deemed detrimental to the interests of Cebu Air, Inc., GetGo and Partners.
- Members may cancel their membership at any time by contacting GetGo Team. Any unused GetGo points shall be forfeited.
- Membership in GetGo shall automatically terminate upon the death of the member and any unused GetGo points shall be forfeited. Willing of points to the member's next-of-kin or another member is strictly prohibited.
- Membership in GetGo is not transferable under any circumstances.
- Membership in GetGo does not expire.
- By becoming a GetGo member, members will receive news and promotional offers from and through GetGo. Members may unsubscribe from the distribution list should they wish not to receive such offers.
- Membership enrollment is available via www.GetGo.com.ph.
- Enrollees are advised to provide during their membership application their actual first name and last name which matches with their passport data or any Government-issued identification document. Any changes to such information after successful registration shall be coursed by the member through GetGo Team.
- Enrollees shall provide a valid email address during membership application as unique identifier for creating a membership account. Successful enrollees will be assigned a membership number via electronic means.
- To enjoy the full privileges of the membership, the enrollee is advised to complete missing profile details after logging in to the GetGo website.
D. Membership Card, Membership Account and Virtual Account Number
- The membership card, membership account and/or virtual account number are strictly not transferable under any circumstances.
- In case of loss, theft or unauthorized use of the membership card, membership account or virtual account number, members are responsible to inform GetGo Team immediately. Members shall be liable for all use of the membership card, membership account and/or virtual account number until GetGo is notified of the loss, theft or unauthorized use.
E. Earning Points on Cebu Pacific Air and Cebgo
- Members shall earn GetGo points in minimum denominations of one (1) point based on the amount of Philippine Peso spent on their individual flights taken with Cebu Pacific Air or Cebgo. GetGo points are awarded on any of the following fare components and purchases of an eligible flight itinerary:
- Base airfare
- Selective add-ons: Prepaid Baggage Allowance, Prepaid Inflight Meals, Sports Equipment and Seat Selector only.
- Certain flight itineraries or travels are not eligible to earn GetGo points. These include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Travel redeemed in whole or in part with GetGo points
- Incentive or prize tickets
- Chartered flights
- Freighter flights
- Travel industry rebated tickets
- Non-revenue travel
- Certain interline tickets
- Any other travel with special provisions
- GetGo points shall be earned on the following:
- Aviation taxes and charges
- Customs & Immigration fees
- In-flight purchases
- Add-ons purchased over-the-counter or added to a redemption flight booking
- Administrative fees
- The aforementioned exclusions are determined at the sole discretion of Cebu Air, Inc. and may be amended at any time without prior notice.
- Members can only earn GetGo points for their own flight and not for other travellers' flight even if the member has paid for them. If the member has other travellers in the same booking, they need to provide their own membership number in order to earn GetGo points for their individual flight.
- Members must provide their GetGo number during booking or at any time between post-booking and pre-flight departure for the according GetGo points to be credited automatically by the system within seven (7) days after flight departure. No retroactive claim after flight departure is allowed under any circumstances.
- No GetGo points shall be awarded on no-show, cancelled, refunded or fraudulent flight bookings.
F. Earning Points on GetGo Partners
- Members shall earn GetGo points for qualifying transactions or activities with GetGo partners ("Partner"), according to the respective earn mechanics set out on the GetGo website. Note that these earn mechanics are subject to modification at any time without prior notice.
- Members that have an account in Partner rewards programs may convert Partner rewards currency into GetGo points. Members may also earn direct GetGo points for eligible partner transactions. Click here for the respective mechanics.
- To learn how to convert Partner rewards currency into GetGo points, members can login to the GetGo website or visit the respective partner's website for more information.
- Unless stated otherwise, members shall expect up to seven (7) days for the accorded GetGo points to be credited. Should the members not receive the GetGo points beyond this timeframe, members may contact the GetGo Team for further assistance.
- Partners do not accept retroactive claim for missing GetGo points, unless stated otherwise.
G. Redeeming Points on Cebu Pacific Air and Cebgo
- Members may redeem GetGo points for reward flights taken with Cebu Pacific Air or Cebgo. The number of GetGo points required for a particular flight may vary until the time the booking is confirmed. GetGo reserves the right to modify the pricing any time without advance notice.
- Members may redeem GetGo points for all fare components and purchases, such as the base airfare, fuel surcharge, aviation taxes, customs and immigration fees, administrative fees and add-ons. For avoidance of doubt, add-ons refer to products and services that are ancillary to carriage by Cebu Pacific Air or Cebgo and include but not limited to the following:
- Prepaid Baggage Allowance
- Prepaid Inflight Meals
- Prepaid Sports Equipment
- Seat Selector
- Prepaid Travel Insurance
- A minimum redemption floor of five hundred (500) GetGo points applies per ticket, unless stated otherwise.
- In the event that a member does not have sufficient GetGo points to redeem a particular reward flight in full, the member may top up the remaining shortfall with monetary payment. This monetary payment, however, will not earn the member any GetGo points.
- Members, who are part of an Earn Group (defined in paragraph I) and have been given Redemption Privilege, shall be able to decide between their personal balance and the Earn Group balance for the required GetGo points to be deducted towards the booking.
- Members may designate the reward flight for their own use or for the use of any member of their Travel Group (defined in paragraph J).
- Reward flights are subject to applicable fare rules and are governed by the General Terms and Conditions of Cebu Pacific Air.
- The cancellation and change policies for a reward flight booking are governed by the General Terms and Conditions of Cebu Pacific Air and Cebgo, and are subject to prevailing fare conditions. For avoidance of doubt, upon authorized cancellation the member may only apply for the creation of Travel Fund as a form of refund subject to the General Terms and Conditions of Cebu Pacific Air and Cebgo; no other form of refund of points is allowed, and points are not convertible to cash. GetGo reserves the right not to provide specific details on how the final value of the Travel Fund is derived. Any fare difference or change fee incurred as a result of rebooking or rerouting a reward flight ticket can only be paid using a credit card or other available payment methods; no use of points is allowed in such case.
- In the event that scheduled reward flights are changed, cancelled, suspended or stopped in operation by Cebu Pacific Air or Cebgo, the member may apply for the creation of Travel Fund as a form of refund subject to the General Terms and Conditions of Cebu Pacific Air and Cebgo; no other form of refund of points is allowed, and points are not convertible to cash.
- Reward flights do not constitute property of the member and are strictly non-transferable under any circumstances.
H. Redeeming Points on GetGo Partners
- Members may redeem points for rewards offered by GetGo Partners (“Partner Reward” or “Partner Rewards”), including but not limited to vouchers, gift certificates, discount codes, freebies etc.
- Members may only redeem points for a Partner Reward in full; any shortfall in points cannot be covered with monetary payment.
- Members may only redeem points from his/her personal balance for Partner Rewards; use of Earn Group points for Partner Rewards is strictly prohibited.
- The use of Partner Rewards, after redemption, is subject to additional terms and conditions of the Partner offerings that reward, including but not limited to the following:
- The reward cannot be refunded for GetGo points after redemption is confirmed.
- The reward must be used within its validity period as published.
- The validity period of any un-used reward cannot be extended.
- The reward is only valid for one-time use unless stated otherwise.
- Any remaining value of the reward after usage shall neithernot be refunded nor converted to another reward in-kind.
- Members have no claim against GetGo for any expired rewards.
- GetGo may at its sole discretion reject a member’s’ request to redeem Partner Rewards for any valid reason, including but not limited to the following:
- There are insufficient points to redeem the particular Partner Reward.
- The Partner Reward is no longer available or is already out-of-stock according to the Partner.
- The points intended for redemption have been issued in error.
- GetGo will not be liable for the product or service given as a Partner Reward. Any concern the member may have regarding Partner Rewards after redemption shall be directed to the Partner.
I. Points Pooling ("Earn Group")
- GetGo allows members to form a group of up to eight (8), also known as Earn Group, of which one is the "Head", and wherein individual personal points balances are combined in a pool "Earn Group Balance". Members of an Earn Group are able to use or redeem from the Earn Group Balance, provided they have been given this privilege ("Redemption Privilege") by the Head.
- Each member can only be part of one Earn Group at any one time.
- A Minor cannot be the Head of an Earn Group.
- Once a member joins an Earn Group, all existing GetGo points in his/her personal balance, plus those from future transactions, will be automatically pooled to the Earn Group Balance.
- Redemption of Earn Group Balance is based on first-in-first-out rule; in other words, GetGo points that were earned earliest by any member will be redeemed first.
- Once a member joins an Earn Group, the member cannot leave that group until at least six (6) months have passed. The lock-in period starts from the date the member successfully becomes a member of that Earn Group.
- Once the lock-in period is up, a member may choose to leave the Earn Group. The leaving member is able to take along his/her personal balance he/she has contributed, less those points that were already used by other members as a result of redeeming Earn Group.
- If the Head decides to leave an Earn Group (provided the lock-in period is up), the leaving Head is required to assign someone else within the group to be the next Head before leaving.
- Other than awarding Redemption Privilege, the Head has the following controls which no other member within the Earn Group has:
- The Head can remove any member within the Earn Group, provided that the lock-in period for that member is satisfied.
- The Head can assign who within the Earn Group becomes the next Head.
- The Head can invite a particular member to be part of the Earn Group.
- The Head can decide whether to accept a particular member's request to join the Earn Group.
- Members can create a new Earn Group or join an existing one after logging in to the GetGo website or by contacting GetGo Team.
J. Points Sharing ("Travel Group")
- GetGo allows a member ("Principal") to nominate up to seven (7) other individuals (members or non-members) at any one time in a group known as Travel Group. Once nominated, the Principal can use his/her GetGo points (from either his/her own personal balance or Earn Group Balance) towards redeeming reward flights with Cebu Pacific Air or Cebgo on behalf of the nominee(s).
- Once the Principal designates a particular nominee in his/her Travel Group, the Principal is not allowed to replace the particular slot occupied by that nominee with another until at least six (6) months have passed. The lock-in period starts from the date that nominee was successfully added to the Principal's Travel Group.
- Members can add a new nominee to or modify Travel Group details after logging in to the GetGo website or by contacting GetGo Team.
K. Inactive Membership Account
- Account will become inactive if member does not have at least one (1) earn activity with Cebu Pacific Air, Cebgo or Partners for the last twelve (12) consecutive months. For the avoidance of doubt, a qualified earn activity shall refer to the following:
- You have travelled on a qualifying flight taken with Cebu Pacific Air or Cebgo.
- You have made a qualifying purchase transaction with any of our Partners.
- You have successfully converted your rewards currency in Partner rewards programs to GetGo points.
- Once account has become inactive, all un-redeemed GetGo points shall be forfeited. Account will automatically be reinstated to active once the member has a new earn activity as depicted in K1. However, the points that have already been forfeited will not be reinstated.
L. Other Member Benefits
- GetGo may, from time to time, offer members the opportunity to earn bonus GetGo points on specific qualifying transactions or activities as part of promotions, incentives or campaigns held in association with Cebu Pacific Air, Cebgo and Partners. These offers may be temporary in nature, and GetGo reserves the right to modify or take down such offers at any time without prior notice.
M. Miscellaneous Provisions
- For information, customer feedback or further assistance, members may contact GetGo via the following:
- GetGo reserves the right to audit any membership accounts at any time without advance notice to ensure compliance with GetGo Terms and Conditions. If the audit uncovers irregularities or suspicious findings deemed by GetGo to be fraudulent or illegal in nature, GetGo may suspend the membership account in question for further investigation, or cut back on the privileges given, or even terminate the membership account totally.
- GetGo reserves the right to make changes to the Terms & Conditions, program rules and structure, membership benefits, earn and redeem mechanics, in whole or in part, at any time, without prior notice, even if such changes may affect the member's ability to use GetGo points that are already earned.
- Members shall be responsible for any tax liability arising from their use of or any benefits they may derive from the program.
- Limitation of Liability
GetGo does not accept any liability whatsoever with respect to any damage, death, delay, injury or loss arising out of or in connection with the services, points or benefits provided or not provided by Cebu Pacific Air, Cebgo or any Partner. GetGo shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from the termination or change in the program or for any withdrawal from the program of any partner airline or Partner merchant. GetGo shall make reasonable efforts to inform members about any such changes or withdrawals as soon as possible. If GetGo improperly denies member points or some other benefit, the exclusive remedy of the member shall be the issuance of the improperly denied member point by GetGo if available, or such other reasonable, alternative and comparable benefit as determined by GetGo. GetGo shall not be liable for restrictions that may be imposed by the laws of certain countries on the implementation of the program. IN NO EVENT SHALL GETGO BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, OR DAMAGES, TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, ARISING FROM THE USE OF GETGO'S WEBSITE, SERVICES OR ANY OF THE PARTNER MERCHANTS LINKED WEBSITES, GOODS OR SERVICES.
- Limitation on Information Collection
GetGo has no control over the information members or possible members will provide and makes no representation as to its accuracy and veracity. GetGo does not have the means to determine whether or not the information provided is complete, accurate, and/or authentic or if the members or possible members would have the legal capacity to transact business with GetGo. If the information is provided about a minor or one who is not legally capable of entering into contractual transactions without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian is responsible for correcting any information given or for informing us that the information should be disregarded or deleted. To the extent permitted by law, GetGo shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury whether direct, indirect or consequential, incidental, punitive, exemplary or any other loss, damage or injury arising out of or in connection with the inaccuracies, incompleteness, falsity or errors in the information you provide or by minors or persons who are not legally capable of entering into contractual transactions.
- Intellectual Property
Cebu Air, Inc. is the owner of and holds the title to and all interests in the trademarks "GetGo" and "GetGo Stylized" and the tradename "GetGo" as well as all intellectual property rights to and interest in the said trademarks (collectively, the "GetGo Intellectual Property"). All members agree that it will not (nor permit anything to be done by its offices and staff to) infringe upon or abridge Cebu Air, Inc.'s rights therein and thereto. The members will not directly or indirectly challenge the validity of any of the GetGo Intellectual Property and will not register or attempt to register in the Philippines or elsewhere the GetGo Intellectual Property or any other copyrights, trademarks, tradenames, words, symbols, or designs, and all intellectual property rights otherwise owned by or associated with GetGo.
- Business Transfers
We may choose to acquire additional assets or sell our assets. In the event that all or substantially all of GetGo’s assets are sold, you expressly consent to us transferring your personal information to the new owner or successor entity so that we can continue providing our services. In such case, your personal information would remain subject to the commitments contained in these Terms and Conditions, until such time that these Terms and Conditions are updated or amended by the new owner or successor entity upon notice to you. You can always opt not to disclose information, but then you may be unable to use your account or certain features of the GetGo website.
- Applicable law and jurisdiction
The applicable law is Philippine law and the venue for any action shall be the proper courts of Pasay City to the exclusion of all other venues.