- Who can be the head of an Earn Group?
Anyone in the Earn Group, except minors, can be the head. The person who creates a new Earn Group automatically becomes the head.
- How is the head chosen in an Earn Group?
The person who starts or creates a new Earn Group automatically becomes the head. You can also be assigned this role by the incumbent head.
- What privileges does the head of an Earn Group have?
- Decide whom among the group can redeem from the Group Balance
- Remove any groupmate, subject to satisfying the 6-months lock-in period
- Assign another groupmate to succeed as the new head
- Invite someone to be part of the group
- Accept or decline someone's request to join the group
We have temporarily disabled creating/editing groups to pool points until further notice, but you may still use your existing group points on the booking page.